Missouri Chapter # 1 International Harvester Collectors Club (IHCC)
Guidelines for Future Farmers of America
Restoration of an International Harvester Tractor
Missouri Chapter # 1 International Harvester Collectors Club (IHCC) is seeking a Missouri FFA chapter to sponsor with grant money, for the 20__-21__ school year. The grant money and IHCC support is to assist an FFA chapter in the restoration of an International Harvester farm tractor. Guidelines are as follows:
- FFA Chapter is to find an International Harvester tractor to buy or have one donated to the chapter. If donated, the tractor will become the property of the FFA Chapter.
- MO IHCC Chapter # 1 to give $1000 at start of project and an additional $1000 at completion of project.
- MO IHCC Chapter # 1 will provide technical support, advice, and help finding parts, if needed.
- Project is to be finished in one school year.
- Before, during, and after progress pictures are to be provided to MO IHCC Chapter #1.
- Cost record of parts and supplies purchased and/or donated for restoration to be provided to MO IHCCChapter #1.
- Finished tractor must be displayed at Missouri State Fair and/or at MO Chapter #1 State Meeting, which will be held July, August, or September 20__, at a County Fairgrounds, in Missouri.
- Completed tractor must be sold (auctioned, raffled, or sold on e-bay or Craig’s List), with proceeds going to the FFA chapter in charge of restoration.
Please send a short (one page) summary of why you feel your FFA Chapter is qualified for this grant to:
President, Missouri IHCC Chapter # 1, 30164 Nashville Avenue, Macon, MO 63552-4219
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 1-660-346-0319.
Deadline for receiving this application is May or June __, 20.